Who We Are
Caribbean United Church observes the “seventh-day” Sabbath and is among more than 1600 Sabbath- observing congregations in the United States.
- We are a non-denominational, self-supporting, Christian fellowship of believers.
- Our membership is made up of believers from various denominations and faith groups.
- We preach and teach from God’s word exclusively and call upon no other name than His.
- Our core values are Christ only! Grace only! Faith only! Scripture only! And Love only.
We accept the Bible and the Bible only as our primary, all-sufficient, and final source of authority, guide, rule of faith, and practice.
We Believe …
- In a personal God. Hebrews 1:1-3.
- In Jesus Christ, as the Divine Son of God, Creator and as our Savior. John 1:1-3,14.
- In the Holy Spirit, the Divine Comforter. John 15:26.
- That the Bible is the inspired Word of God. 2 Timothy 3:16,17.
- That the second coming of Christ is imminent, literal, and personal. John 14:1-3, Acts 1:11.
- Only in Biblical Marriage, the Divine union between a man and a woman. Gen. 2:18-25.
- In the observance of the Sabbath and going to church on Saturday. Genesis 2:2-3, Exodus 20:1-17, Luke 4:16, 31.
- In the support of the gospel through tithes and offerings. Leviticus 27:30,32; Malachi 3:8-11.
- In baptism by immersion. Mark 1:9,10; Romans 6:3-5.
- In the ordinances of humility and the Lord’s Supper. John 13:4-17; 1 Corinthians 11:23-26.
- That every church member is under sacred command from Jesus to use his or her talents in personal soul-winning work and in helping to give the gospel to all. Matthew 25:14-29; 28:18-20.